Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LIVIN LIVE!

After a brief hiatus I am hitching up my blogging boots and cracking those keys again! I've done my taxes and have all three major events on simmer at work so hopefully I will have a moment or two to wax rhapsodic over things that are too big for a status update.

Biggest thing in the Brandy with a Y news feed is that Marc and I have relaunched our podcast THE BEST OF IT PODCAST which has been accepted on iTunes. It feels better than my first communion or holy confirmation. I didn't need acceptance from the lord what I needed was approval from Steve Jobs!! I finally feel like I have done SOMETHING with my life and gosh darn it iTunes likes me they really like me.

So download us at the iTunes Store (we be free) or on our Facebook page.

We kick it off with the amazing Jeni Aron as our first guest...she had such a blast I received this email yesterday from Jeni:

Listening to the podcast again. SO FUNNY and so much FUN. Invite me back immediately. Please. Thank you.
xoxo


No thank you pretty lady!!! More later taters!! Mwah

No comments: