Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Full Circle

Since I started this blog as an outraged rant against the early release of Paris Hilton from jail, it is only fitting that I end 2007, the year I hope to forget completely, with one last unbelievable story about said celebutante.

This actually went out over the AP wire….the apocalypse will begin in a moment….

Paris offends little people in her Smurfy Quest


Her plethora of pooches doesn’t have any say about it, but Paris Hilton recently learned that humans fight back when she contemplates adding them to her menagerie. While in Russia, the globe-trotting heiress offered to “adopt” a couple of adult actors who failed to find any humor in her request, the Daily Star reports.

Paris stopped at a candy shop featuring little people playing the part of ‘80s cartoon favorites “The Smurfs,” and passersby couldn’t believe her reaction. “I don’t know if Paris had been on the mulled wine when she saw the [actors],” one eyewitness told the paper. “We heard her saying: ‘Oh my, real live Smurfs. I always wanted one when I was a kid’ before turning to her pal and asking, ‘Can I take them home?’”

Then in an attempt at humor or an amazing display of ditz, Paris added, “I didn’t realize that this is where they came from.” The source said she “started talking about adding them to her collection and bent down to talk to them in a babyish voice. I really don’t think she was trying to cause offense. But the actors were really narked off about it all.”

So “narked” off that one man went Grouchy Smurf on the celebutante. “One of them just flipped and starting shouting at Paris. He obviously spoke fluent English and told her in no uncertain terms that he was a grown man and that she was being very patronizing.”

He then bitch slapped her knees and went off in a huff.

And now the end of the world…..unless of course Jamie Lynn Spears is caring the messiah.

Happy Holiday Days!!!!
ps-I added the bitch slapping part, it's what I would have done, and dream about doing someday!!! Viva la Revolution!!

No comments: