Friday, August 20, 2010

Nothing's Black or White



Darren Aronofsky completely lost me with The Wrestler. Maybe I waited too long and just didn't care after all the media hype to be moved by the film or inspired or whatever he was trying to accomplish. I like my Aronofsky dark, twisted and hallucinating on whatever fresh mushroom has popped into his cranium. I stumbled across the trailer for the Black Swan and let's just say daddy's little signet has come home to roost.

My cin·é·aste in crime (Allen Stafford) was quickly notified and as I wrote on his face book wall of my anticipation of said film, "You and I have a date with the Black Swan. Aronofsky's is BACK IN BLACK. Of course if we're going to watch Natalie Portman masturbate and or do it with Mila Kunis we will be HAVING margaritas after, or before or during!! lol!! (ps-just when you thought Natalie couldn't get any thinner…eeeeeeee).

Follow up review shortly after December 1st. Wow that's a long time to wait to see what hatches.

No comments: