Friday, May 20, 2011

14,600 give or take a day....


Things that are 40.....

NPR
Starbucks
Masterpiece Theatre
Bumbershoot: Seattle's Music & Arts Festival
Amtrack
Disney World
and me....this is my list so far.

I am in really distinguished company. This new decade feels less like the end of the road and more like the beginning of the ride. If I hold up as half as well as my counterparts the next 40 are going to rock!

Of course at my birthday party as I was telling everyone I was excited to start a new decade my friends were like, "you are going to love your 30's". I was like I did all 10 of them....shock and awe stared back at me in their nubile faces and as long as that is the response I will wave my 40 freak flag high!!If you think you're timeless you are TIMELESS and moisturizer twice a day doesn't hurt either!!!

Viva la living!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness Gracious!

You realize you put that in print right?

Tell me how your 40's are, me being only 35 I've got so long to find out.

I love you!