Thursday, June 14, 2012

Artsy Fartsie

Recently I realized I missed my true calling. I've been designing t-shirt my whole life and am now obsessed with  http://www.teefury.com/ They sell amazing limited addition graphic t-shirts for $10 + $2.50 shipping and are available for one day only! The artists are selected by submissions and then they receive a percentage of how many shirts are sold. GENIUS! 

I might have blogged about starting a t-shirt company called B's T's before, but now I feel like if I can just get my designs in order I can have them produced by this site. (i.e. if they're good enough!)

I wrote them a fan email last week....sometimes you should just reach out and make someones day.

FROM: ME
LOVE ME SOME TEE FURY!! Just wanted to say I love this website.....the t-shirts are always first rate and are delivered in a prompt fashion! I recently ordered from the "grab bag" and can't believe I got another "He Abides" t-shirt! What are the odds!! Nothing but love for you guys! Keep it up! -brandy :-)

REPLY: TEE FURY
Hi Brandy,

Thanks for contacting us, we appreciate the feedback :) You can't know how refreshing it is to get an email where I'm not getting yelled at for something :P
Enjoy your awesome new tees!

Sincerely,
Marissa
TeeFury Customer Service
service@teefury.com





No comments: