Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tomorrow is another day...

The first week after my birthday has made me so tired that I think I might need a whole year off just to recover. Severiously, mama is too pooped to pop! However, tomorrow night at the witching hour, which is 10:30pm on the lower Eastside, my sassy ass is seeing the the legendary Eddie Izzard. I have waiting patiently for him to FINALLY play NYC. He has been workshopping a new piece in LA while filming The Riches, due to return to FX next month, that is if I can stay awake!!!

Actually awake is what I am, asleep is NOT. My sinister mistress insomnia has comeback to keep me up at all hours watch DVR, Adult Swim and Adult Swim I have DVR'd. Is that a verb? To DVR? The past tense being DVR'd. Ok now I am rambling like an old person in the home with no footie PJ's. Well, tune into to see if I can make it through week 2 of my birthday of an undetermined number.

No comments: