Tuesday, October 28, 2008

RAIN

"God is in the rain," unfortunately I had to swim through him on the way to work this morning. Around 8am Kayla, got off her chair and got into bed with me. She didn't wait for me to say, "Come on girl, jump!" She just jumped and unlike her usual foot of the bed circle dance she simply laid down beside me and put her head on the pillow. It was the sweetest thing ever. Clearly she is becoming more human and less dog through the years. It was so dark in my tree house that I thought it was the middle of the night but my alarm was set to pop off and I snoozed until 8:35. Dread of the outside world kept me snuggled in till way past I should get up and into well I'm so late why bother.

Needless to say today is dragging and I just wish I was still home in bed with the puppy. Who I am sure is watching her stories and curled up in the comforter awaiting my return.....

No comments: