Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Office Party

Due to the economics of the present time our company canceled our office party. Undaunted, my floor decided to have a small gathering of our own. One of our senior directors asked me to "do" stand up at the party. I being a comic whore could not say no even in light of it being a "dry" event and scheduled for 2pm in the afternoon. Nothing says funny like sober Jews on the eve of Chaka-Khan!

I decided to slum as a prop comic and bring in my Nativity Scene.



I did about 10mins on who and what makes up my crèche, it includes but is not limited to: Black Santa, Vishnu, Action Jesus, a Unicorn, Garden Gnome, Buddha, Menorahs, Dreidels, & Sandy the squirrel from Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Let's just say I was hit and thankfully still have my job considering I believe the key to peace in the middle east can be likened to a squirrel living under water with a talking sponge.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA'LL!!

No comments: