Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Your Great Reward

I'm not saying this gets you a free pass into the promised land, however over the weekend I had a premonition that might help out if the judgement scales are tipping towards damnation.

The lord is really into you doing self less things for other people right? Therefore it makes sense that if you help your friends move, there is a special VIP room in heaven waiting for you. No one likes to move and fewer people are willing to help others move. Therefore showing up early on a Saturday morning to chip in and get the job done must mean that a divine bounty is awaiting you at some point. I have helped many a friend schlep their crap to and fro. So I think my karma is set for the champagne room in Valhalla. 

If you find paradise is slipping from your grasp and you need to hedge your bets pick up a box or watch a truck for a friend and I'll make sure you get your share of the all you can eat sushi that JC cuts fresh daily!!

Amen.  

No comments: