Monday, March 24, 2008

Women...

If you have to wonder about the beauty of women then you are a fool. The sexes have been battling for thousands of years and in the end the winner and still champ, at least in my eyes is the woman. Now, don't cut me off because I am a lesbian, but hear me out. I sympathize with men. Loving and figuring women out is NOT easy. If you think lesbians have a leg up in the situation think again. Because I have been turned around and surprised in so many different ways that sometime I feel as lost as my male counterparts.

I have been with many women. Not as an ego boost but as a fact, however the "one" still makes me crazy. I wish I could let go but I can't. As much as I push her away she seems to bounce back. It's not a healthy situation. But it's my situation. Since we broke up I have been with a few other women but nothing is as pure as when we spend time together. As smart as my head is my heart is twice as dumb. I lose myself in her smile, her casual touch. It will only lead to more sadness, I know this, I think to myself time and time again, "What are you doing!" She's made her choice and it is NOT you! Grow up, move on, and I have tried and unfortunately the one spark on the horizon turned into yet another, "Let's just be friends speech," a speech I just can't hear yet again.

Apparently I am the most AMAZING person that no one wants to sleep with. The title doesn't come with a trophy but it does have a lovely sentiment. Only you can't have a relationship with sentiment. I've tried and it only ends in tears. So what do I do? There's no way to be more lovely and amazing than I am. I guess I'm just that friend that everyone has who is always there, who always has an extra piece of themselves to give and some words of advice. But no one wants to "BE" with....I just hope that whatever I did in a past life was worth it. Cuz right now Sartre and I are in the same boat. Hell IS other people and death is the only release.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a confirmed bachlor - being alone without being lonley is an artform I've mastered.

They say when you least expect it love will find you, of course "they" are all in love and gettin' regular like so fuck them!