Monday, September 22, 2008

Deep Cleansing Breath!

I feel sick. Or maybe it’s just fear of change creeping into my coffee.

If I make it to “Freshly Tossed” tonight it’s a good chance everything will be fine. Or I’m just going to play in traffic.

Why my nerves get to me is beyond understanding, I am capable, competent and a theatrical whore the only thing bad that can happen is if I get fired and I have already been told in front of witnesses that, “there will always be a place for Brandy.” Ugh, but it’s really just psycho babble crap that makes my stomach turn. Breath, relax, shuffle ball change, I’m ok you’re ok. This is the time when a parental unit is handy but I’m fresh outta those at the moment.

Okay comrades, once more into the breech, or penthouse apartment as it were.

No comments: