Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whittle Wand....


MSNBC TIDBIT...(pun intended) Daniel Radcliffe suffers localized stage freight, Shrinkage affects all the greats — just look at Michelangelo’s David. That’s what Daniel Radcliffe hopes audience members keep in mind when he strips down on the Broadway stage later this month for his role in “Equus.”

“(David) wasn’t very well endowed, because he was fighting Goliath,” the “Harry Potter” star explained in an interview with the New York Times. “There was very much that effect (for me). You tighten up like a hamster.”

It has nothing to do with him being English. Rigggghhhtttt. Regardless I heard the show is AMAZING and if you can, go see it. The show, not the penis. You know the girl, Anna Camp, is naked too, but nobody seems phased by that???? WTF?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, the show is already up at TKTS!

I guess the American Potter fans aren't as fervent as the british. and the pictures I saw of little Harry, made it seem just fine to me...

I walked past the theatre the other day and all the horses were outside and I gotta tell you, they are hot. Now they should really be naked, they're horses right?

There's a naked girl? I'm so not going...yucky!

Brandy w/a Y said...

@ Vinnie
I know I didn't think they showed the "horses" but they look amazing.

Please you survive Ro's tits you can deal with itty-bitty Camp ones!!