Wednesday, April 21, 2010

5a.m.

Waking up choking is no fun, especially at 5a.m. My mind has been turning for days now and sleep is at a premium so losing out on two hours before my alarm is how I started this day. Kayla groggy and confused was like, "where are we going? is it time to poop?" Rubbing her tummy for a few moments sent her back to snoring. If only it was that easy for me.

I tried going back to sleep but couldn't so my mind went into creative mode. I wrote 3 new jokes out loud in front of no one. I'm a genius. Seriously, if I could have everyone over around 5:30a.m. to listen to my ramblings unfiltered and raw I wouldn't be sitting in this cube right now.

Tonight, we'll see if they be as funny at 7p.m. as they were at the crack of ass this morning. Of course I'll be exhausted but hey that's showbiz....

No comments: