Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gay in Straight Sets!!

I did registration for an event this afternoon. A pretty easy function about 200 or so people attended. I got to see one of my favorite TV voices of all time Mary Carillo of HBO Real Sports. She's a retired tennis player who usually covers the Grand Slam Series and has been a staple covering other major sporting events.

She dresses like a sporty rockstar with an over the shoulder bag I coveted & so would Vinnie. ;-) She was rocking these awesome brown leather boots and "suede" pants. White open collar shirt with a sassy blazer with a crest.

Ok, so I know on wikipedia it says she was married for 15yrs but hello late in life lesbian. I always thought she was, until someone said no she was married...we duh you can be gay and married. Maybe I'm wrong but my gaydar was buzzing like an old gym teacher at Ruby Fruits. To each his/her own....but I just don't buy it.

No comments: