Friday, June 17, 2011

88 Keys & Whiskey

I regret it. She told me I would someday, and now I do.

The only keys I play for 8hours a day begin with QWERTY and end with a ? Which is all I seem to be able to do lately is ask the question over and over how did I get here? A poet clown masquerading as a glorified secretary in a world which she has no real place.

But this song in particular makes me wish that I had taken those piano lessons on my Daddy's upright, but foolishly I couldn't be bothered. I mean in my defense I do have hobbit hands that lack the required digital extension to really lay it down on a Steinway.

So it's just me clicking away the hours in excel instead of banging out a tune drenched in Jack or Jim....ok I'm still drenched in Jack or Jim I'm just not sitting at a piano.....You & I

"You taste like whiskey when you kiss me owww, I’ll give up anything again to be your baby doll."

No comments: