Monday, August 8, 2011

Pillow Talk Solves Crimes....duh!


On my “staycation” this week, home recovering from my epic maid of honor duties at the wedding of all weddings, (Kate & Wills can suck it) I was catching up on my DVR que of Rizzoli & Isles. Any producer or writer on that show that says they aren't purposely playing the lesbian card is a liar & a rogue. Jane flat out asks Maura if she wants to sleep with her and while Maura says, "no" the pregnant pause is long enough to steer the Titanic through.

Not the mention their mud bath fight, Jane's possessive verbal & physical response to Maura flirting with an auto mechanic and this promo tid bit Rizzoli & Isles so close & yet so far...lol.....Trust me I'm NOT complaining, just keep the innuendo & subtext coming, everyone knows catching bad guys is easiest when lying in bed with your "BFF". lol...ahhhh womance it's what's for television.

No comments: