Monday, July 18, 2011

SPORTS

Following sports on the regular is not something I do for fun. I like watching the occasional football game, tennis match or if it's the right year the Olympics. 

I did however get caught up in the recent Woman's World Cup Soccer match Japan vs. USA. Watching them play was exhilarating and totally stressed  me out. My nerves are jangled just living life in New York City everyday and if you then put them through a penalty shot shoot out well forget it, just send me to the home so I can drool into a cup.

It was a great match and if the USA was going to lose I'm glad it was to Japan because those poor people needed some good news. Something to hang on to as they rebuild & hopefully don't have babies with four arms & two heads, but if they do they would make really good goalies.

The US team in my opinion are rockstars, working together, passing that ball with magic feet I couldn't believe it. Frankly I blame the polls I swear I saw them move and deflect 6 of the 12 shots the girls took in the first half. lol. I also would like to tell Hope Solo, that A) you're name is awesome and as someone who went as Han Solo for 3 Halloweens in a row I can say I am truly jealous. haha. B) your thigh muscles haunt my dreams and C) if your not doing anything do you want to go to the Marine Corp Ball with me?

Ooooo wait, I guess I need to be in the Marines for that huh? Well it seemed to be working for everyone else who asked!

GO USA!! See you at the Olympics!!


No comments: