Friday, June 8, 2007

3....2....1....initial Blog Launch Sequence GO!!!

After much encouragement I have decided to stay silent no longer on the world wide web; to have a voice is a gift and I intend to spit forth anything and everything that might rum rampant in my young fertile mind.

First and for most: PUT PARIS BACK IN JAIL!!!!


If they let her out of the stir because she wouldn't eat I will fly to LA and slap the LA County Sheriff and do my time proudly. She didn't eat in the first place and if she was hungry enough she would eat whatever kibble they dished out. That is if she had stayed in prison long enough to really get hungry, but I am sure that is a feeling Mr. Hilton has never been victim to.

Cross fade to tiny Brandy on a class field trip to see the movie Gandhi. Seems I recall his courageous, self sacrificing, altuistic brown behind staying in prison and he didn't eat for months!!! However, he also changed the world not only for himself but for his people.

After hearing the news yesterday that Paris was serving her time poolside at home I could not contain myself and marched into my bosses office (I have a job so I can eat, pay rent and buy dog food, unlike said heiress) to EXPLODE my rage at our legal system, which has seemed to crumble into the haves and have nots!! I can not take it!! I started screaming ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA as if to call forth a ghost from the '70s who would set things right after so much has gone wrong.


If Paris doesn't find her sorry flat behind, behind bars by night fall I vote that the townies of LA storm the bastille and free everyone!!! That's right, everyone!!! Then like Marie Antoinette (and no I don't mean that crappy movie which stole 2 hours of my life that I can never get back) Paris might find her head in precarious proximity to Madame Guillotine.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I love it that you are writing a comedy blog!!!!! I am sending your site to everyone I know....which is many people girly! How many American soldiers died while MSNBC, CNN and Fox News were chasing after the police car with Paris crying out the back window???? An interesting thought!!!! Love you and your blog! V Wells