Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Is Paris Sleeping???

Cuz I wish I was.....

Well, here I am a victim of my sleeping disorder, something that I think needs documentation in case I go to prison and need to be released to my pool and opulent brownstone here in NYC.

Sleep, something that is so precious, is also so elusive to me. I was born at night and have always loved staying up late, but since I sold my soul to the 9 to 5 devil it is a problem. When I used to stage manage it wasn't a problem because once rehearsal was over and the show was running I could sleep all day, then call the show at night after which the cast would bay at the moon until sun up. Rinse Repeat. LOL.

Now, that I work for my beloved Jews things are different however my natural nocturnal need rears it's ugly head and I have nights like these where I sit up and watch random crap TV until I nod off....at some point...hopefully. Blah.

I am still reeling from Sunday night with the Tonys and the Sopranos Finale. Frankly I am still processing all of it and will post my feelings shortly. Not that any of you are standing at the ready for my opinion on either, but who can say. There might be a night owl out there worse off than me...just waiting for me to complete a thought. If I can allude to my true feelings it lies in my favorite quote from Tony Night, "I am over the hill and in a roll of a life time." Something I think might ring true for Miss Paris at some point.

No comments: