Friday, June 29, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Another year over….well another Jewish year, our annual Campaign comes to an end as of midnight June 30, 2007. I can honestly say that I am exhausted. However, we finished $3 million ahead of what we raised last year and that is quite a feat for any not for profit in these financially in climate times.

As much as I bitch and moan about having to even have a day job while I try and figure out how to be a self employed stand up comic my gig with the Jews isn’t so bad. I get all the holidays off, never get attitude when I am out sick, and moreover am part of a community that I never would have thought would see me as an upstanding member.

On Monday July 2, 2007 the kosher caterer that caters all of our events treats us to an amazing party as a thank you for using them throughout the year. Everything under the sun you can think of, from Kosher Pigs in a blanket to Sushi for days, an open bar, dancing till the sun goes down, this faux Jew is in heaven once a year. I relish all past parties and look forward to the one ahead. Shabbat Shalom Everyone!!! To Life!!!

And now a nap…zzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Why won't people listen to you???? Your review could have saved them so much time, effort and money! Geezeeeeeeeeee!