Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pretty, pretty please...

You see a lot of crazy things in this city of what lately seems like 13million and not the rumored 8. Last night I had a wonderful dinner out with my boss and her boyfriend. Upon returning to my treehouse, I hopped up the one step to my landing, brandished my keys and then looked right as if to check my rear view mirror and saw these:
As I was greeting Kayla who was full of love and doing her happy mommy's home dance; when this suddenly popped into my mind and immediately became my Facebook Status: "There are please don't leave me lilies in my lobby. Too bad they're not for me." 

The girl that lives in the apartment I've seen a handful of times. An attractive, young Asian girl, I say girl because she looks all of about 23, but is probably older. I've deduced that she is an attorney and I have seen a rather muscular & dashing boy with her on occasion. 

Clearly he's in trouble.

No comments: