Tuesday, August 5, 2008

OBSESSED!!


Finally a pop song about kissing girls that I can work out to. Katy Perry is on the rise with her hit, “I kissed a girl and I liked it…” Well that makes two of us. I first saw her on The View of all places. I almost fast forwarded through her performance thinking she was just some new Mandy/Jessica, crap ball. But frankly she was cute in that 40’s pin up girl fashion and kind of looks like Zoey Deschanel, another odd beauty.

What struck me most is how The View ladies reacted to the song. After, they were all giddy (i.e. Sherri & Hasselbutt) they were all lit up inside and dancing and singing the words, then Whoopi outta nowhere walked over and kissed Katy. Just a peck on the lips, then mouthed the word, “I liked it.” I believe lesbionics is poised to take over the world!!!

Finally. See all we needed was the right pop song (t.A.T.u does NOT count) because all we’ve had for years is Melissa screaming about some window and the Indigo Girls who are so 1989.

Obsession takes me “buy” storm I bought the album and the ring tone. So all you ladies who I know, who have kissed a girl, those who dabble and eventually will dabble and most importantly all those I’ve dabbled with, you know what your ring tone is because you know you liked it!!!

No comments: