Friday, August 29, 2008

Photo Phriday

Before we get to the photo, I have something subconscious to work out.
I think I am crossing my Katie’s at the moment.

Last night in my dream I was with the Ateh Crew seeing out dear friend Katie Thompson sing her guts out at a concert. Expecting to hear my favorite, “What Turns You On?” only to get Katy Perry’s, “I kissed a girl,” was truly shocking then the plot thickens I wake up turn on the Today Show and there is Katy Perry singing said song. WTF!! I mean I have always had a touch of ESP but how have the channels in my mind and the stations on TV synced up?

Clearly I need to put down the remote and go outside. I guess somewhere in my neurons things got crossed, Katie Thompson is in LA mounting R.R.R.E.D the Musical Manifesto and you can’t escape the song of the summer, it’s been playing on repeat in my mind for months. I mean I can’t complain, being surrounded by hot, funny, talented woman is a gift that just keeps on giving.

So as we head into the last weekend of summer and face fall full frontal I am ready for anything cuz it can’t get much worse.

That being said wish me luck, I’m headed to Atlantic City for the first time to celebrate my co-blogger and partner in crime, Vinnie Costa’s 40th Birthday!! We’ve been friends since I was a budding young comic and were brought together by a slice of room temperature pizza. Best investment I ever made…so blow on my bones mama needs a new pair of shoes!!

No comments: