Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Americas sex drive and where it went?

In 1996, the average American had sex 138 times a year. Compare that to 2007, when people reported having sex just 85 times a year. That's a staggering 38 percent decrease in a little more than a decade. Furthermore, psychologists estimate that as many as 1 in 5 couples are in a sexless marriage, which means sex less than 10 times a year. In other words, our sex drive is in a deep dive. -MSN

So a sexless marriage means that you do have sex at least 10 times a year. Wow, ten whole times = sexless? Hmmmmm, I wonder what the gay equivalent is? I mean there is lesbian bed death and some gay men go through dry periods. But if straight people are poo-pooing 10 whole times a year then what in the world would be normal? What's the other end of the bell jar look like? Where's that study about the people getting too much sex? I guess that's possible. Sex addicts anonymous and all, but that has to be a tiny percentage of people who clearly have no regular employment. I guess I just have to add that to the list of things I'll never contract: sex addiction, food allergies & anorexia.

As long as straight people do it enough to keep having gay people I really don't care. I mean technically we don't need them, but the best gay kids come from those Republican bible thumping states so ya'll stop praying & opposing a public option and get busy. Except for the Duggars PLEASE STOP having babies. You're embarrassing the Christians.

I suddenly feel like I have blogged about this before....can you Déjà blog? Or maybe it's been so long all I can think about is, "sex is that fun thing I used to do all the time before the baby leg?" Hmmmmm, can you have lesbian bed death by yourself?

No comments: