Friday, March 5, 2010

Beware Vicious Dog!

Is this the face of a vicious dog?

I hate people. Not all people, but people who are asshats and say stupid things to save face over their own ignorance.

Setting: I'm walking Kayla last night around the block for her evening constitutional. We are moving at a good pace when I see a black SUV stop in front of one of the many luxury high rise apartment buildings in my neighborhood.

The family starts to get out of the car, the doorman rushes to assist with bundles and open the rear car door. Kayla and I are casually walking past when a child bursts out of the car and startles Kayla, who "growls under her breath, not a bark, no teeth are bared she just let out a canine, "what the f#&k! geez you scared the shit out of me."

The "father" yells, “watch out” to the child in question, the mother & doorman all pipe in as if Old Yeller has sprung forth to murder Arliss Coates in his sleep...for f#&k sake we are just walking by....

Ignoring these breeders and their overreacting display of protective parenting we move on, when I hear from behind me the "father" remark, "Vicious dog." Out loud I say, "Vicious dog, how about vicious child?" A fellow dog walker is coming towards me and she laughs at my retort. I look at her and say, "Their kid jumps out of the car scaring my dog, and that makes her vicious." She shakes her head in understanding and disgust.

My suggestion SUV Family, find a child whisperer and keep the little ‘tard on a leash, he’s clearly dangerous and prone to fits of uncontrollable physical displays…..Vicious dog indeed.

No comments: