Monday, March 29, 2010

PASSOVER aka SPRING BREAK!

It's that time of year again when the angel of death claims the first born and the sorority girls mating call, "I'm so drunk!" can be heard from coast to coast.

Luckily I work for the chosen people and double dip into the spring holidays. This year on tap is two days of Spring Cleaning. It's going to be raining in NYC till Weds so why not dust and chuck the Chametz outta the tree house.

Then provided there is sun I will take the bike out to Central Park and see if I can't make it around the urban oasis. Dead man's peak scares the sh*t out of me, but I will chug up as far as I can and then with great humility push Black Beauty (my bike) up the rest of the way. Baby steps, people, baby steps back to the Brandy with a Y circa 2006!!

Then possibly if I can find a sitter for Kayla, I might go up to CT and visit Laura Beth. She's up in exile rehearsing The Who's Tommy with no car, clearly stir crazy comes to mind but reinforcements are on the way, Mike is going up this weekend to scout with me following early next week. We'll see what I can work out.

I have a lot of odds and ends to get done and must focus because work is kicking into high gear and after Passover all bets are off until the campaign closes....Summer can't come fast enough.

No comments: