Monday, March 22, 2010

SHOWS SHOWS SHOWS

This weekend I saw two hilarious shows. The first was Stuffed and Unstrung the "dirty" puppet show at Union Square Theatre featuring the work of Brian Henson and his rowdy bunch of amazing improvisational puppeteers!

Laugh till your face hurts, pee your pants funny!!! I recommend this show to everyone over 18...plus the show will always be different because they take suggestions from the audience. It's truly genius and makes me wonder why I didn't think of spending my life with my hand up a puppet!!
PUPPET UP! PEOPLE!!! http://stuffedandunstrung.com

The second was Garfunkel & Oats Saturday night at Comix. A female musical comedy duo that is so talented it makes my head hurt. Their songs are more than just funny. They are smart and stupid and make you wanna take up the ukulele. Check out their videos on you tube you won't be disappointed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8

Finally, I ran lights and sound for the last Mr. A's Amazing Maze Play presented by the Ateh Sunday afternoon. I love that play. I love the people in that play. I love the theatre, note to self must do more, makes soul happy. Soul needs to be happy.

On the ticket for this week is The Soup Show!! Can't wait, naked ladies in a tub revealing more than just skin!!! The Cradle Will Rock!!

No comments: