Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time heals all wounds?

The baby leg is now officially 3 years old. After countless bloody socks, some eaten by Kayla, some not, I am proud to say that this was the BIGGEST mistake of my life. Not only does the small pin sized hole in my heal still leak but my "good" leg and hip are now suffering from the original problem I had in the baby leg. Plus I know exactly when it is going to rain so Janice Huff, give me a call if the Doppler is letting you down.

My secret wish is to win the lotto, buy a car and take Kayla to an amazing spa where they will rub my poor broken muscles and tendons and restore me to my fighting weight. Sitting in an ice bath and doing hours of pilates sounds like heaven right now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Janet Huff. How is it exactly you can help with the rain?

Brandy w/a Y said...

So sorry Janet, I meant Janice Huff, silly typo!! Thanks for reading!!