Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Brandy Rowell, Inc.

Over the years I have had ideas of what to name my production company. It's definitely a "when" it happens not and "if" it happens notion so I want to be prepared.

Here are the titles & their possible tag lines in the running in no particular order:

3 Legged Dog, Inc.

Hope is tomorrow's veneer over today's disappointment.
If a 3 Legged Dog can greet the day with a smile, so can I!
One leg down, three to go!

Ringer Neck Productions, Inc.

If it doesn't make you crazy, it's probably not worth it!

Virgin Sandbox Kids, Inc.
You might have to get old but you never have to grow up!

Brandylion Gate, Inc.
The pussy who roars!

1 Joke B, Inc.

Never tell a joke twice!

MTH Productions, Inc.
Magic Treehouse Productions, Inc.

Farced Face, Inc.
Bang it, Slam it, Shoot it!

Coward, Porter, Wilde, Williams, Rowell & Dean, LLP

5 Fags & a Hag

Whatever it might end up being, trust it will be witty, & bright just like me and my friends who are beggars at the feast! Oooo that's good to
Beggars at the Feast, Inc. Hahaha!!

No comments: