Monday, October 12, 2009

TOO MUCH & TOO LITTLE OF ME TO GO AROUND!

This week is going to be a marathon of sorts. Originally I had planned to be away the 13th-18th, the amazing Jackie Monahan asked me to open for her during Women's Week in Provincetown, MA unfortunately I could not find anywhere to stay. I shook every tree I could think of, friends asked friends, I even considered sleeping on the beach. But hello it's OCTOBER!! I really wanted to do the gig. I need more of those opportunities because I need to get out of my comfort zone and really scare the self doubt outta me. Oh well maybe next year....

So I down shifted into what was out there for me to do if I stayed in town. Holy crap, I have a good-bye party, a birthday party, a show w/ friends, on Thursday I know I have something but I can't remember?? Friday is Vinnie's Bar Wars premiere but my DVR has that covered. I need to see if the boys are coming over for dinner this weekend. I've been promising them my Mom's Lasagna for months now. Need to find time to spend with new favorite straight couple Eleanor & Dan. And Sunday night is quality time with Madeleine, but after this week I'm not sure if I will be awake for the quality time or the Mad Men...lol!!

Wish me lucky readers and if you have any Red Bull lying around send it to the tree house STAT!!!

1 comment:

OParkin said...

Hey.... I thought we were your favorite straight couple! :-P