Friday, October 23, 2009

Flirting Part II

Ok so where were we? Oh yes...after my set the pretty curly haired girl tapped me on the shoulder and apologized for interrupting my set. I was like please tell me what I said wrong, she went on about how my definition of "buggery" was a little off but I was correct in that during Elizabethan times homosexuality was punishable by death. Blah Blah Blah I really didn't even care all that much because she smelled great....

Some of her friends appeared and she went upstairs and the boys and I continued our prayer meeting. A bit later she & her friends came back downstairs and started talking with Tom. He caught my eye and mouthed to me..."she's straight." I nodded in agreement it was clear from the get go and that's fine. Expected and fine. She said she had just gotten her first big girl apartment and we all had a drink to celebrate. The boys went to smoke and she sat next to me. She pressed her leg against mine and at first I thought she was just getting her balance on the stool but then it stayed there. Hmmmm....She said she couldn't wait to move into her new apt. and that she had been staying with her old roommate from college. She gestured toward a tall beautiful red head in the corner. We've been sharing a bed the past couple of nights because I hate my current roommates and just can't go back there....I died a little inside, kinda like when I watch Joan leave a room on Mad Men.

Gerry had started his set at the piano and she asked me if he took requests. I turned to Brian and he said sure if you wright it on a dollar. She laughed and looked at me, "How about Brandy you're a fine girl?" Now that's flirting right??? It felt like flirting...I don't know. She is performing in the show next week and asked more than once to make sure I would be there to give her feed back on her set. Stay tuned readers there maybe a Part III.

Hahahaha!!

No comments: