Thursday, October 22, 2009

Flirting.....

Ok it's been A-WHILE since a pretty girl flirted with me but I believe that it happened last night at the Duplex. I got to close the show which is fun even though the audience had thinned a bit. Pulling out all new material, in an attempt to build an act, surprisingly it went well, really well and I am excited to see if it can't grow it even further.

After my set I went to get my usual review from my peanut gallery (i.e. Tom) and he said it was a solid double. Excellent. He was also pleased with his "heckle" of me which got a huge laugh. I was proud of him too!! He really is a funny guy, and I enjoy when he tops me in public!! lol!!

Kurt a very attractive man was sitting with Tom, flirting with him is more accurate. He said that he had to pee but after hearing me stayed, to see the rest of my set. I went to shake his hand and he kissed it. Enchantée!! Lovely!! Nothing feels better than the adoration of a gay man. They are hard to impress but once they're on your side you're princess for a day! Or in my case a lifetime!!

A curly blonde headed girl with bold eye wear had also interrupted my set, the atmosphere at the Duplex is usually light and breezy with an air of audience participation which I like, who can't use some unsolicited market research. However, she got embarrassed and didn't finish what she wanted to say to me about my Shakespearean anecdote. Awwww cute.

Suddenly I don't feel like, sharing anymore, I just heard my mother in my head, or was it Oprah? Saying, “keep this little flirt to yourself awhile longer, enjoy it just for you.” But stay tuned I'll dish the dirt eventually....Ta for now!

No comments: