Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Freud Alert!!

Over the past month or so I have not been able to sleep. When I do sleep I am having some crazy dreams.

Last night was the best yet!! I’m in a production of Les Misérables with Amy Poehler and Tina Fey. Truly an amazing moment in subconscious non-reality theatre history. Amy and I are in the wings and I look at her like, "what are you doing here?" I can’t believe you are in the show. Amy’s says, "if I don’t show up they don’t give me my check and mamma needs to get paid!" I start laughing and then see Tina Fey and she looks at me and says, "are we gonna ride this Lazy Suzanne or what?"

They march out onto the turntable like they’ve been doing it for years and I can’t stop laughing…..I wake up laughing. I roll over hoping to rejoin them on the barricade but end up fighting giant snails with Frodo in the shire.

What is happening???

No comments: