Sunday, February 28, 2010

BLOG #28

I set out to blog everyday for the month of February and this is the last one. Due to birthday celebrations and the fact I didn't have this idea till the 2nd I did double up some days and was blog free on others. Yet here we are at 28 entries and to tell you the truth it was a great exercise and now I feel that there is no reason I shouldn't be writing "something" everyday.

Writing makes me happy. Turning a phrase and finding my way to the end of a full, rich and structurally sound paragraph makes me feel that if read allowed I am seen & understood. That life isn't a question of, "is that all there is?" but a gift to express what it is that makes me, me.

All the foibles and the imperfections, the strengths and the weaknesses, the humor and the pain laid out in simple font for all the world to read. Bringing to life the stories that I want to tell, and giving them a new space outside the void of my teaming mind of unsaid dialogue and unseen landscapes.

So bring on March, she maybe coming in like a lamb but I am looking forward to freeing a lion across the pages.

No comments: