Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Creeping....

So the summer of Brandy w/ a Y is nearly here and it is starting a bit earlier than planned. Tonight I am performing at Boots and Saddles in the Fagtastic Gay Pride Show!! I wasn't planning on performing until the campaign finished on June 30th. However the universe is doing crazy shit right now this alignment of Saturn/Libra and Uranus/Aries is pulling me into the surf of letting go of things that aren't working in my life and embracing those that do....

I said yes to this show without hesitation and take it as a sign that I won't bomb tonight because I am reaching for what truly makes me happy. If I do bomb well then, no one is going die and all I have to do is pop back up on the board and ride the wave into the shore of the New World, as an astrologically inclined friend recommended!!!

No comments: