Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whiskey vs. Whisky

Do you know the difference? I do....thanks to my brilliant friend Dan Gaba I just now two seconds ago entered "Make it at Bushmills!" A contest for a chance of winning a place at Bushcamp and to be in the running for the ultimate prize - 30 days at the Old Bushmills Distillery and an opportunity to make your own unique blend of Bushmills.

How awesome would I be at that!!! I mean really father was orange and mother was green so all I really know how to do is drink, be merry and make people laugh!! Thank goodness Dad converted and I was raised Catholic, so the scars only show on the right side!! lol!

I made this short video....I had no time to think as the deadline for submission was 15mins ago...geez cutting it close is better than not at all.

At the last minute after multiple tries I couldn't get it to upload!!! Daggers!

Notice how my childhood stutter tries to come back but I push it back!!!They took the application anyway....maybe they'll see it here!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know I DID win the Whisky episode of Bartender Wars...

Brandy w/a Y said...

I KNOW!!! That's why I felt it was a sign!!! We'll see!! xoxoxo