Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's in a name?

I've blogged before about how I have so many monikers, legal, nick and other wise. My aunt always thought my stage name should be just Marsden! Like Cher or Madonna but I don't have the gumption or the tits for that bold self aggrandizing proclamation.

So this morning while "fagging" out with a co-worker over the shows we need and or want to see, A Behanding in Spokane came up, we decided my actor name should be Marsden Kazan. I’m just joining the family, why not? I mean I could be some bastard outta Kazan, who knows how far and wide the seed of theatrical genius was spread. Look what Tiger did and he’s just a golfer. (hahaha I almost typed gopher…) My only fear is that it makes me sound like a magician and rhymes to easily with SHAZAM & KABLAM, which may or may not be a good thing to see in Variety.

No comments: